Yotopia Ltd takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. Yotopia does not share any personal information with any third parties nor rent, sell, disclose or distribute your information to any outside parties.
Yotopia will not disclose your personal information without your consent unless disclosure is authorised or required by law, in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings, to establish exercise or defend our legal rights, or to prevent a threat to life or health.
Yotopia collects different information in order to help us improve the services and products we offer and to provide unique personalised services and products to each user.
Yotopia stores the following information:
1. Information that you provide during any registration process, such as name, address, email address and telephone number. This information will be stored via our online booking software (MindBodyOnline).
2. Payment information that you provide us through MindBodyOnline or otherwise when you purchase any of our services or products, including credit card data.
3. Personal data provided via our registration form regarding medical and/or health status.
4. Your IP Address (this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you use our site)
How Personal Data May be Used
1. We may send you information on special offers and services via email if you have actively opted in to receive email notifications.
2. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you.
3. To assess trends in class popularity and membership usage.
Security and Privacy of Your Personal Data
We employ reasonable technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
Yotopia does not have access or visibility of any financial account information that you provide via our Mind Body Online booking system.
Any payments made to Yotopia via phone or in person are directly entered to our payment machine and are not recorded anywhere on our systems.
In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
We store all our clients data securely through MindBodyOnline.
By signing the waiver at the time of registration, you are agreeing to Yotopia storing personal data, and receiving email notifications on purchases, bookings, class reminders, pass expirations and cancellations.
After registration, you need to actively opt in to receive our newsletter and promotions, and you may opt out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in any of our emails.
- To see how you are viewing and navigating around the website
- To assist us in providing the services we offer
Any personal data we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the EU GDPR and all other applicable laws.